IEEE P1735 Working Group Meeting of June 11, 2012

Meeting Info

Conference Bridge and Live-Meeting

Participants

  • Attending
    • Steven Dovich, Cadence DR
    • Jarek Kaczynski, Aldec DR
    • Dave Graubart, Synopsys DR
    • Jeff Fox, Altera DR
    • Ray Martin, Xilinx DR
    • Joe Daniels, P1735 Technical Editor

  • Not Attending
    • Premduth Vidyanandan, Xilinx
    • Parminder Gill, Synopsys DRA
    • Dave Clemans, Synopsys DRA
    • Michael Smith, Synopsys DRA
    • John Shields, Mentor DR
    • Nick Sgoupis, CAST
    • Albert Chiang, Synopsys
    • Nitin Khurana, Cadence DRA
    • David Pena, Cadence
    • Karlton Lau, Xilinx
    • Gary Delp, Accellera/Silver Loon Systems
    • Bin Dai, Xilinx
    • Ruchi Tyagi, Cadence DRA
    • Syed Huq, Cisco
    • William A Hanna, Boeing
    • Meera Srinivasan, Synopsys
    • Jim Robinson, Synopsys
    • NSS Subramanian, Cadence
    • David Tran, Synopsys

Agenda

  1. Determine Quorum
  2. Patent slides
  3. Approve agenda
  4. Approval of Meeting minutes from 05/14/2012
  5. Action Items Status
  6. Liaison Reports
  7. Inter-operability Issues
  8. License Management
  9. Key Management
  10. Rights Management
  11. Common Rights and Visibility
  12. Work Plan
  13. Other Business
  14. Adjourn

Minutes

Attendance/Quorum

We have 5/6 eligible entities, and have a working quorum.

Patent Policy

The Patent slides were offered for review.

No new claims were disclosed at the call for essential patent claims.

Agenda Approval

Motion by Jarek, seconded by Dave G. Motion is approved.

Previous Minutes

Dave G moved and Jarek seconded the approval of the May 14, 2012 minutes. The motion was approved.

Action Item Review

Steven reviewed the open action items.

Liaison Reports

Jarek reported no encryption activity in P1076 in the past two weeks.

Steven reported that P1800 is in ballot comment review.

Joe noted that a meeting on Supporting Materials in published standards has been scheduled by DASC for June 26, 2012. Steven will check with Stan for details.

Inter-operability

Dave G suggested that some recommendations and/or rationale be included in our draft regarding the choice between version 1 and version 2 pragma support.

License Management

No activity to report.

Key Management

No activity to report.

Rights Management

Dave G reported some minor updates to the Recommendations to address John's comments. Steven will poll the working group via email for approval of those changes.

Common Rights and Visibility

No activity to report.

Work Plan

Task Requirements/White Paper Writer-ready Specification
Use Model 02-Jul-2008 ???
Trust Model ??? ???
Interoperability 24-Aug-2009 26-Jan-2010
License Management 19-Apr-2011 ???
Visibility Management 23-Jul-2010 ???
Key Management 18-Oct-2010 12-Aug-2011
Rights Control Structures 27-Jun-2011 ???
Common Rights 23-Jul-2011 ???

Other Business

Next Meeting

The next P1735 meeting is scheduled for June 25, 2012 at 16:00UTC.

Tentative Agenda

  1. Determine Quorum
  2. Patent slides
  3. Approve agenda
  4. Approval of Meeting minutes from 06/11/2012
  5. Action Items Status
  6. Liaison Reports
  7. Meeting Schedule
  8. Inter-operability Issues
  9. License Management
  10. Key Management
  11. Rights Management
  12. Common Rights and Visibility
  13. Work Plan
  14. Other Business
  15. Adjourn

Adjournment

Motion by Dave G, second by Ray. Approved by acclamation at 17:32UTC

Approval

These minutes are unapproved.

-- StevenDovich - 2012-06-11

Topic revision: r2 - 2012-06-11 - 16:32:37 - StevenDovich
 
Copyright © 2008-2024 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback