IEEE P1076.1 Working Group - Matrix/Vector Support Project - Telco Metting Minutes of Oct 19, 2010

Status: waiting to be approved on Nov. 16th, 2010.

Attendees

  • David Bishop, Kodak
  • Ernst Christen, Lynguent
  • Subramanian Sivaramakrishnan, HP
  • Thuy Tran
  • Zhichao Deng, Synopsys (chair, note taker)

Agenda

  • Call to order
  • Approval for agenda
  • Approval for last meeting minutes
  • Discuss requirement doc
  • Discuss implementation and testing plan
  • Next meeting
  • AOB
  • Adjourn

Call to order on Oct 19th, 2010 at 9:00am PST (6pm CEST)

Zhichao welcomed the participants and started the meeting.

Approval for agenda

Agenda is unanimously approved.

Approval for last meeting minutes

It is approved by every one.

Discuss the requirement draft's undertermined topics

Zhichao Went through the previous undetermined topics related to the requirement doc

The requirement doc is reviewed by the committee.

Implementation and testing is planned.

Next meeting

The next telco is planned on Nov. 16th, 2010 at 9:00am PDT or 6:00pm CEST.

AOB

None.

Adjourn

Zhichao adjourns the meeting at 10:05 PDT (7:05 CEST).

Action items

Zhichao Deng:

  • Update requirement document from the meeting discussion.
  • Update meeting minutes.

Everyone:

  • Review the user guide of the implemented package by David.
Topic revision: r2 - 2010-11-16 - 17:12:57 - ZhichaoDeng
 
Copyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback