IEEE P1735 Working Group Meeting of June 13, 2011

Meeting Info

Conference Bridge and Live-Meeting

Participants

  • Attending
    • Steven Dovich, Cadence
    • Dave Graubart, Synopsys
    • John Shields, Mentor
    • Ray Martin, Xilinx
    • Dave Clemans, Synopsys
    • Jarek Kaczynski, Aldec
    • Michael Smith, Synopsys

  • Not Attending
    • Parminder Gill, Synopsys
    • Premduth Vidyanandan, Xilinx
    • Nick Sgoupis, CAST
    • Albert Chiang, Synopsys
    • Nitin Khurana, Cadence
    • David Pena, Cadence
    • Joe Daniels, IEEE Standards Association
    • Karlton Lau, Xilinx
    • Gary Delp, Accellera/Silver Loon Systems
    • Bin Dai, Xilinx
    • Ruchi Tyagi, Cadence
    • Syed Huq, Cisco
    • William A Hanna, Boeing
    • Meera Srinivasan, Synopsys
    • Jim Robinson, Synopsys
    • NSS Subramanian, Cadence
    • David Tran, Synopsys

Agenda

  1. Determine Quorum
  2. Patent slides
  3. Approve agenda
  4. Approval of Meeting minutes from 05/16/2011
  5. Action Items Status
  6. Liaison Reports
  7. Inter-operability Issues
  8. License Management
  9. Key Management
  10. Rights Management
  11. Work Plan
  12. Other Business
  13. Adjourn

Minutes

Attendance/Quorum

We have 5/6 eligible entities, and have a working quorum.

Patent Policy

The Patent slides were offered for review.

No new claims were disclosed at the call for essential patent claims.

Agenda Approval

Motion by Jarek, seconded by John. Motion is approved.

Previous Minutes

Dave G moved and John seconded the approval of the May 16, 2011 minutes. The motion was approved.

Action Item Review

Steven reviewed the open action items. Due date updates are in progress, and several actions have been closed since the last meeting.

Liaison Reports

P1076 is getting ready to elect officers, are working on the project plans and John has an item in for coordination w/ P1735.

Steven reported on DASC/CAG liaison activity.

Inter-operability

License Management

Key Management

After discussion, the Key management proposal would benefit from more rationale that links the issues raise in the white paper with the content of the final recommendation.

Rights Management

Steven discussed his control block review e-mail. In the discussion, the presence of control block keys in the key block is needed to provide an indicator that control blocks have been removed by tampering with the design.

Work Plan

Dave G suggested that we add some linkage between the material on the TWiki and the outline in the self-assessment document. He also suggested a common template for whitepaper/discussion pages to help guide readers through the material.

Other Business

Next Meeting

The next P1735 meeting is scheduled for June 27, 2011 at 15:00UTC.

Tentative Agenda

  1. Determine Quorum
  2. Patent slides
  3. Approve agenda
  4. Approval of Meeting minutes from 06/13/2011
  5. Action Items Status
  6. Liaison Reports
  7. Meeting Schedule
  8. Inter-operability Issues
  9. License Management
  10. Key Management
  11. Rights Management
  12. Work Plan
  13. Other Business
  14. Adjourn

Adjournment

Motion by Dave G, second by Ray. Approved by acclamation at 16:34UTC

Approval

These minutes are unapproved.

-- StevenDovich - 2011-06-13

Topic revision: r2 - 2011-06-13 - 16:34:10 - StevenDovich
 
Copyright © 2008-2024 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback