IEEE P1735 Working Group Meeting of December 19, 2011

Meeting Info

Conference Bridge and Live-Meeting

Participants

  • Attending
    • Steven Dovich, Cadence DR
    • Dave Graubart, Synopsys DR
    • Ray Martin, Xilinx DR
    • Dave Clemans, Synopsys DRA
    • Jarek Kaczynski, Aldec DR
    • Parminder Gill, Synopsys DRA

  • Not Attending
    • Michael Smith, Synopsys DRA
    • John Shields, Mentor DR
    • Joe Daniels, Self
    • Premduth Vidyanandan, Xilinx
    • Nick Sgoupis, CAST
    • Albert Chiang, Synopsys
    • Nitin Khurana, Cadence DRA
    • David Pena, Cadence
    • Karlton Lau, Xilinx
    • Gary Delp, Accellera/Silver Loon Systems
    • Bin Dai, Xilinx
    • Ruchi Tyagi, Cadence DRA
    • Syed Huq, Cisco
    • William A Hanna, Boeing
    • Meera Srinivasan, Synopsys
    • Jim Robinson, Synopsys
    • NSS Subramanian, Cadence
    • David Tran, Synopsys

Agenda

  1. Determine Quorum
  2. Patent slides
  3. Approve agenda
  4. Approval of Meeting minutes from 11/28/2011
  5. Action Items Status
  6. Liaison Reports
  7. Inter-operability Issues
  8. License Management
  9. Key Management
  10. Rights Management
  11. Common Rights and Visibility
  12. Work Plan
  13. Other Business
  14. Adjourn

Minutes

Attendance/Quorum

We have 4/6 eligible entities, and have a working quorum.

Patent Policy

The Patent slides were offered for review.

No new claims were disclosed at the call for essential patent claims.

Agenda Approval

Motion by Dave G, seconded by Jarek. Motion is approved.

Previous Minutes

Ray moved and Dave G seconded the approval of the November 28, 2011 minutes. The motion was approved.

Action Item Review

Steven reviewed the open action items.

Liaison Reports

Jarek reported that the 1076 working group met, and is getting started on technical work, Nothing has been discussed in depth that affects P1735.

Inter-operability

License Management

Key Management

Rights Management

Dave G reported that he is still assembling material to update the TWiki, and discussed the status of Synopsys internal discussions summarized in his e-mail to the reflector. The working group discussed the items suggested for deprecation.

Parminder noted that the Control Block proposal is being revised to simplify a few capabilities, and he expects to present that in January.

Common Rights and Visibility

Work Plan

Task Requirements/White Paper Writer-ready Specification
Use Model 02-Jul-2008 ???
Trust Model ??? ???
Interoperability 24-Aug-2009 26-Jan-2010
License Management 19-Apr-2011 ???
Visibility Management 23-Jul-2010 ???
Key Management 18-Oct-2010 12-Aug-2011
Rights Control Structures 27-Jun-2011 ???
Common Rights 23-Jul-2011 ???

Other Business

Next Meeting

The next P1735 meeting is scheduled for January 9, 2012 at 16:00UTC.

Tentative Agenda

  1. Determine Quorum
  2. Patent slides
  3. Approve agenda
  4. Approval of Meeting minutes from 12/19/2011
  5. Action Items Status
  6. Liaison Reports
  7. Meeting Schedule
  8. Inter-operability Issues
  9. License Management
  10. Key Management
  11. Rights Management
  12. Common Rights and Visibility
  13. Work Plan
  14. Other Business
  15. Adjourn

Adjournment

Motion by Dave G, second by Ray. Approved by acclamation at 16:42UTC

Approval

These minutes are unapproved.

-- StevenDovich - 2011-12-19

Topic revision: r1 - 2011-12-19 - 16:42:47 - StevenDovich
 
Copyright © 2008-2024 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback