Teleconference, Monday, July 11, 2016, 1600 UTC; 09:00 am Pacific Standard Time

A quorum of 3 out of 3 voting members present. 2 non-voting members were present.
Attendance and voter status indicated on the on-line roster.

Attendees

  • Voting members
    • Darren Galpin
    • Andy Piziali
    • Hannes Froehlich
  • Non-voting members
    • Alan Perlman
    • Leo Matturi
1. Call to order meeting 98 on July 11th at 09:04 am PST (1604 UTC)

2. Approval of Oct 19th and November 25th meeting minutes (meeting 96 and 97)

  • Andy motioned, Hannes to second
3. Status update
  • RevCom approved the latest version of the 1647 standard on the 30th of June 2016
    • only final edits to be done
    • we assume to have the final version published later this year
    • the standard will be dated 2016
  • Open issues
    • re-elections
      • vice chair has not attended meetings for a while; we've not had elections for a while. Darren proposes elections.
      • Hannes to give up secretary position at the end of the year
    • UVM e standard? (to have 1647.2, like there is work on 1800.2)
    • Hannes put D Lidrbach in touch with Darren to discuss CDNS position
  • Action Items
  • Editor Slot
4. Other business 5. Call for essential patents
  • The IEEE-SA updated the patent policy effective Jan 2015
  • The details are available in updated slide set at http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf. (See "Patent related" from the IEEE 1647 home page, "Slides About IEEE Patent Policy").
  • If you believe that any patent claims are essential patent claims, please inform the working group. Review the posted slides for more information.
6. Next meeting
  • October 10th at 09am PST ( 1600 UTC )
7. Adjourn
  • Adjourned at 09:18 PST (16:18 UTC).
Topic revision: r8 - 2019-02-12 - 04:17:19 - EfratShneydor
 
Copyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback