IEEE P1076.1 Working Group Telco Meeting Minutes - November 9, 2011 8am PST (17:00 CET)

Status: approved on December 14, 2011.

Attendees

  • Ernst Christen (chair, meeting convener)
  • Joachim Haase
  • Alain Vachoux (note taker)

Agenda

  • Call to order
  • Approval of agenda
  • Administrative issues
    • Minutes of October 12 meeting
    • Review of IEEE patent policy
    • IEEE-SA changes
    • Fund raising
  • Project overview and status
  • Next meeting
  • AOB
  • Adjourn

Call to order on November 9, 2011 at 8:05am PST

Ernst welcomed the participants and started presenting the meeting slides.

Approval of the agenda

Agenda approved without modification.

Administrative issues

Minutes of October 12 working group meeting
Motion from Alain, Joachim seconded. No objections and abstentions. Minutes approved.

Fundraising
Waiting for inputs from David Smith for possible links in Japan and in SAE. Joachim will provide a contact information in VDA.

Publicity
Joachim informed that his proposal for a DATE 2012 special session has not been accepted. Official notification is still to be received.
Ernst mentioned that Joan Woolery, the IEEE liaison to DASC, asked for WG meeting dates in 2012. It seems she plan to attend such meetings.
Still good to have a WG meeting at DATE 2012. The proposed date is March 13 from 18h45 to 21h. Joachim to reserve a room.

Changes in IEEE-SA
New rules. See also the pdf document for more details.

Officer elections
Ernst asked Peter Ashenden to act as Returning Officer. Waiting from Peter's answer. If Peter is not possible, Ernst will ask John Shields.

Project updates

No progress. John Willis to give up with championing his projects: PDE support has low priority and uniform use of SPICE models is put on hold until it gets a new champion.

Next steps

Next meeting on December 14, 2011.

AOB

None.

Adjourn

Ernst adjourned the meeting at 8:50am PST.

Topic attachments
I Attachment Action Size Date Who Comment
PDFpdf 111109_mtg_slides.pdf manage 62.7 K 2011-12-12 - 15:02 AlainVachoux Meeting slides of November 9, 2011
Topic revision: r4 - 2016-01-22 - 19:33:46 - ErnstChristen
 
Copyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback