Recent Changes in P1076 Web retrieved at 22:10 (GMT)

P1076 Proposals and Requirements for VHDL 202x This page contains the backlog from 1076 2019. Do NOT create new items/entries in these tables. All new proposals...
IEEE P1076 Working Group VHDL Analysis and Standardization Group (VASG) Mission: VASG is responsible for maintaining and extending the VHDL standard (IEEE...
This page contains the meeting information until April 2021.Do NOT create or modify the content in this page. Meetings are now coordinated and tracked through and...
P1076 Minutes from April 15, 2021 Attendees Jim Lewis, Peter Flake, Pablo Blecua, Unai Martinez Corral Meeting Discussion We discussed the reorganisation...
P1076 Minutes from February 4, 2021 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion DPI Will not initially support calling...
P1076 Minutes from May 14, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Pablo Blecua Meeting Discussion Next Revision Ideas from Email...
P1076 Minutes from May 13, 2021 Attendees Not held yet The usual suspects Jim Lewis, Peter Flake, Pablo Blecua, Patrick Lehmann, Marlon James, Unai...
P1076 Minutes from April 29, 2021 Attendees Jim Lewis, Peter Flake, Pablo Blecua, Patrick Lehmann, Marlon James, Unai Martinez Corral Meeting Discussion...
This content was moved to IEEE P1076.gitlab.io/VHDL 202X/LanguageChangeWorkflow. Do NOT edit the content here. Language Change Work Flow Steps 1 Initial...
This content was moved to IEEE P1076.gitlab.io/VHDL 202X/DocumentationToolRequirements. Do NOT edit the content here. Documentation Tool Requirements Committee...
P1076 Minutes from April 1, 2021 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Marlon James Meeting Discussion Peter shared vhdpi user h1.docx and we went...
P1076 Minutes from March 18, 2021 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion We will upload the work in progress related...
VHDL 2019 Table of Content: Approved LCS Documents LCS Description Examples LCS 2016 001 Partially Connected Vectors on Port Map Example...
P1076 Minutes from March 4, 2021 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Marlon James, Pablo, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion VHPI The callback...
Direct Programming Interface Proposal Details Who Updates: PeterFlake Date Proposed: Date Last Updated:2021/3/4 Priority: Complexity:...
P1076 Minutes from January 7, 2021 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion DPI Next Meeting January 21 at 11 am...
P1076 Minutes from January 28, 2021 Attendees Patrick Lehmann, Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion Discussion and clarifications...
P1076 Minutes from December 17, 2020 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, ... Meeting Discussion DPI Next Meeting January 7 at...
P1076 Minutes from January 21, 2021 Attendees ????? Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion DPI Next Meeting...
P1076 Minutes from December 3, 2020 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Tristan Gingold, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion DPI Registration...
P1076 Minutes from November 12, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Patrick Lehmann, Peter Ladow, Paul Butler, Kevin Cameron Meeting...
P1076 Minutes from November 12, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Patrick Lehmann, Peter Ladow, Paul Butler, Kevin Cameron Meeting...
Configure Direct Instantiation IN PROGRESS! Proposal Information Current Owner: RyanHinton Contributors: RyanHinton, JimLewis, AndyJones, DanielKho...
How to Add Someone to TWIKI First establish the person has a vested interest in VHDL (ie: user or tool developer) If you don`t know them and they don`t use...
P1076 Minutes from October 29, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Patrick Lehmann, Peter Ladow, Paul Butler, Kevin Cameron Meeting...
Level Sensitive Wait Proposal Information Current Owner: JimLewis, ... Contributors: JimLewis, ... Date Proposed: 2014 June 22 Date Last Updated...
Mapping Expressions to Signal Parameters Proposal Information Current Owner: JimLewis, ... Contributors: JimLewis, ... Date Proposed: 2014 June...
P1076 Minutes from October 29, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Peter Ladow, Peter Flake, Rob Gaddi, Unai Martinez Corral, Patrick Lehmann Meeting Discussion...
P1076 Minutes from October 1, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Unai Martinez Corral, Peter Ladow, Peter Flake Meeting Discussion DPI Attribute EXPORT...
P1076 Minutes from September 10, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Unai Martinez Corral, Peter Ladow, Peter Flake Meeting Discussion DPI Attribute EXPORT...
P1076 Minutes from August 27, 2020 Attendees Peter Flake, Unai Martinez Corral, Lieven, Jim Meeting Discussion DPI LaTex Issues...
P1076 Minutes from August 13, 2020 Attendees Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Patrick Lehmann, Unai Martinez Corral Meeting Discussion LRM Issues repository...
P1076 Minutes from July 30, 2020 Attendees Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Karl Eisenhofer, Unai Martinez Corral Meeting Discussion DPI Notes on Accelera...
P1076 Minutes from July 16, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Peter Flake, Patrick Lehmann, Unai Martinez Corral, Lieven Meeting Discussion DPI Peter...
Map Functions Proposal Editing Information Who Updates: Date Proposed: Date Last Updated: Priority: Complexity: Focus: Testbench...
Record Types with Discriminates Proposal Details Authors Patrick Lehmann Date Proposed 2017 04 03...
Sequential Signal Declarations Proposal Editing Information Who Updates: Date Proposed: Date Last Updated: Priority: Complexity:...
P1076 Minutes from July 2, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Patrick Lehmann, Pablo Blecua, Unai Martinez Corral Meeting Discussion Next...
API and Attributes for PSL Proposal Editing Information Who Updates: Date Proposed: 2020 June 4 Date Last Updated: Priority: Complexity...
P1076 Minutes from June 11, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Patrick Lehmann, Karl E, Pablo Blecua Meeting Discussion AI Jim: Work...
Depricated: Protected Type Update Now separate proposals Proposal Information State of this Proposal: Raw / Stream of Conscious Current Owner: JimLewis...
VHDL 2019 revision LCS, Proposals, and Requirements Caution: Do not add new stuff here. The current revision is 202X. This page contains the Requirements, Proposals...
P1076 Minutes from May 28, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Patrick Lehmann, Karl E, Pablo Blecua Meeting Discussion Standards Document...
P1076 Minutes from April 30, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Patrick Lehmann, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Karl Eisenhofer, Pablo Blecua Meeting Discussion Review of...
P1076 Minutes from April 9, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Patrick Lehmann, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Karl Eisenhofer, Pablo Blecua, Peter LaDow Meeting Discussion...
Proposal Summary Link to Proposals Status Values: RAW Initial development, may change frequencly, comments welcome RFC Draft, needs comments REVIEW...
P1076 Minutes from March 19, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Patrick Lehmann, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Karl Eisenhofer, Pablo Blecua, Peter LaDow Meeting Discussion...
P1076 Minutes from February 20, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Patrick Lehmann, Peter Flake, Ryan Hinton, Rob Gaddi, Ken Campbell, Peter LaDow Meeting Discussion...
P1076 Minutes from March 5, 2020 Attendees Jim Lewis, Patrick Lehmann, Peter Flake, Ryan Hinton, Peter LaDow Meeting Discussion Previous meeting minutes reviewed...
P1076 Minutes from April 2, 2020 Attendees TBD Agenda Review any additional items on the collected requirement page Review proposals for forwarding IEEE...
LCS202X 001 The content below will move to SignalMapAspect This content will be replaced by a proper LCS (assuming that we do them on TWIKI and not GitLab issues...
Signal Map Aspect Proposal Details Authors Patrick Lehmann Date Proposed Last Updated...
Proposal Details Authors Ken Campbell Date Proposed 2020 02 03 Last Updated 20yy mm dd Focus Document Content Dependencies LCS TBD...
P1076 Meeting Information and Meeting Minutes Next Meeting: Thursday TBD at TBD Pacific US Daylight Savings Time (minutes are `live` during meeting)....
Statistics for P1076 Web Month: Topic views: Topic saves: File uploads: Most popular topic views: Top contributors for topic save...
P1076 Working Group Status Updated: 2017 01 17 Current Work Items: Language Change Specifications (LCS) Write / Finalize on going To complete...
P1076 April 5, 2012 Meeting Minutes Approved on May 10, 2012 Attendees: ColinPaulGloster JimLewis PeterFlake JarekKaczynski Agenda: Approve March...
P1076 November 21, 2013 Meeting Minutes Attendees: To be held Agenda: Action Item Review Place Holder Review Issues New items: 297 or larger...
P1076 April 24, 2014 Meeting Minutes Attendees: To be held Agenda: Group Action Item List All: Review Accepted Items Review All: Rank Proposals...
P1076 April 3, 2014 Meeting Minutes Attendees: PeterFlake JimLewis CliffordWalinsky StevenDovich Agenda: Group Action Item List All: Review Accepted...
P1076 March 20, 2014 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JimLewis CliffordWalinsky JasonBorland StevenDovich PeterFlake Agenda: Action Item Review Open...
P1076 May 1, 2014 Meeting Minutes Attendees: PeterFlake JimLewis CliffordWalinsky StevenDovich Agenda: Group Action Item List All: Review Accepted...
Issue Screening and Analysis Committee (ISAC) Mission The ISAC subcommittee analyzes reports of errors and ambiguities in the standard, as well as requests for enhancement...
Action Item List Item Who Meeting Notes Fork and Join TBV3 PeterFlake Jun 21, 2012 Slicing Multidimensional Arrays (FT15) RyanHinton...
Active IR List from VHDL 2008 Revised: JimLewis 2014 06 22 Updated links: ErnstChristen 2017 01 05 IRs accepted for consideration in VHDL 201X These items...
P1076 Meeting Information and Meeting Minutes Next Meeting: Thursday October 27, 2016 at 11 am Pacific US Daylight Savings Time (minutes are `live` during meeting...
P1076 Meeting Information and Meeting Minutes Next Meeting: Thursday September 14, 2017 at 11 am Pacific US Daylight Savings Time (minutes are `live` during...
P1076 January 30, 2014 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JimLewis PeterFlake StevenDovich CliffordWalinsky Agenda: Action Item Review Done Cliff:...
VHDL 2008 TBV Review Item Description Tracking / Proposal Reviewed On Supporters Priority Proposals Vhdl2019ActionItems TBV...
Package Updates for VHDL 2017 Proposal Information Who Updates: DavidBishop, JimLewis, ... Date Proposed: 2016 05 19 Date Last Updated: 2016...
Meeting Attendees: By signing in, I also indicate that I have reviewed the patent policy and have made any required disclosures. Make sure to login first Login to...
This is a subscription service to be automatically notified by e mail when topics change in this 1 web. This is a convenient service, so you do not have to come...
P1076 July 14, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: DavidKoontz JarekKaczynski JimLewis ChuckSwart MartinThompson ChrisHiggs Agenda: Approve June 30 Minutes...
P1076 July 28, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: DavidKoontz MartinThompson PeterFlake ChrisHiggs JarekKaczynski DavidBishop JimLewis Agenda:...
P1076 June 30, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: RyanHinton JoanWoolery DavidBishop DavidKoontz JohnShields HansTiggeler ChuckSwart JarekKaczynski...
JimLewis 2011 03 16 March 17, 2011 Meeting Minutes
JimLewis 2011 03 16 P1076 March 17, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: Charles Fulks David Koontz John Shields Jim Lewis David Bishop...
P1076 March 31, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JimLewis HansTiggeler JarekKaczynski DavidKoontz ChrisHiggs PeterFlake DavidBishop...
P1076 May 26, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JohnShields, JimLewis, MartinThompson, DavidBishop, ChrisHiggs, JarekKaczynski, PeterFlake, HansTiggeler Agenda: Approve...
P1076 MMMM DD, YYYY Meeting Minutes Attendees: attendees Agenda: Meeting Discussion What`s Next see PrivateDocuments file: summary vhdl requirements...
P1076 XXX, 2013 Meeting Minutes Attendees: To be held Agenda: Login to get the Dial in Information Call for proposals for new items Call for...
P1076 November 10, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JimLewis JarekKaczynski DavidBishop RyanHinton HansTiggeler PeterFlake Agenda: Approve...
P1076 November 25, 2011 Meeting Minutes Unapproved Attendees: To be held Agenda: To be held Whiteboard for Current Agenda Topic 1 stuff Topic...
P1076 October 13, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JohnShields JimLewis DavidBishop PeterFlake CharlesGardiner Agenda: Approve Sepetmber 22 Minutes...
P1076 October 27, 2011 Meeting Minutes Unapproved Attendees: JimLewis JarekKaczynski MartinThompson Discussion Meeting did not reach quorum...
P1076 September 22, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: DavidKoontz HansTiggeler JarekKaczynski JohnShields MartinThompson PeterFlake ChrisHiggs CharlesGardiner...
P1076 September 8, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JimLewis JarekKaczynski PeterFlake JohnShields Agenda: Approve August 25 Minutes Motion...
Meeting Attendees: By signing in, I also indicate that I have reviewed the patent policy and have made any required disclosures. JasonBorland JasonBorland...
P1076 March 23, 2017 Meeting Minutes Attendees: Rob Gaddi, Patrick Lehmann, Lieven Lemiengre, Jim Lewis, Kevin Jennings, Jing Pang Agenda: Meeting Discussion...
P1076 March 30, 2017 Meeting Minutes Attendees: Rob Gaddi, Patrick Lehmann, Lieven Lemiengre, Jim Lewis Agenda: Meeting Discussion Work through list...
P1076 March 9, 2017 Meeting Minutes Attendees: Peter Flake, Kevin Jennings, Jim Lewis, Brent Hayhoe, Patrick Lehmann, Jing Pang Agenda: Meeting Discussion...
P1076 May 11, 2017 Meeting Minutes Attendees: TBD Agenda: Meeting Discussion Still waiting on editing of LRM Meeting with IEEE staff on April...
P1076 May 4, 2017 Meeting Minutes Attendees: TBD Agenda: Meeting Discussion Track progress of LRM getting ready for balloting. Rob suggests that...
P1076 September 7, 2017 Meeting Minutes Attendees: Lieven Lemiengre, Patrick Lehmann, Jim Lewis Meeting Discussion Draft 4 review? Patrick and Jim...
P1076 April 28, 2011 Meeting Minutes Unapproved Attendees: MartinThompson DavidKoontz JimLewis DavidBishop JohnShields JarekKaczynski...
P1076 August 11, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: By signing in, I also indicate that I have reviewed the IEEE patent policy and have made any required disclosures...
P1076 August 25, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: MartinThompson ChuckSwart JimLewis DavidKoontz JarekKaczynski PeterFlake ChrisHiggs JohnShields...
P1076 December 1, 2011 Meeting Minutes Unapproved Attendees: To be held Agenda: To be held Whiteboard for Current Agenda Topic 1 stuff Topic...
P1076 December 15, 2011 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JimLewis DavidBishop PeterFlake JarekKaczynski RyanHinton MartinThompson Agenda: Approve...
P1076 February 16, 2012 Meeting Minutes Attendees: JimLewis PeterFlake HansTiggeler DavidBishop MartinThompson RyanHinton JarekKaczynski Agenda...

«Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7   Next»

Show 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 results per page, or show all.

Related topics: RSS feed, rounded corners RSS feed, ATOM feed, WebNotify, site changes, site map

Topic revision: r1 - 2006-11-15 - 19:43:52 - TWikiContributor
 
Copyright © 2008-2021 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback