P1076 Minutes from May 28, 2020

Attendees

  • Jim Lewis, Rob Gaddi, Peter Flake, Patrick Lehmann, Karl E, Pablo Blecua

Meeting Discussion

  • Standards Document: Latex effort
    • Phase 1: Example/Trial Document. Verify by comparing with pieces of standard
    • Phase 2: Get all the document from frame into LaTeX
    • Phase 3: Properly formatted document. Verify by comparing with VHDL-2019.
    • Phase 4: ?Add IEEE Logo?
    • Phase 5: Add new stuff ...

  • Standards Document Action Items
    • Patrick: How to add things to the LaTex effort - tools and process
    • Integrate Phase 1 work and share with IEEE tech pubs

  • Standards Work Action Items
    • Removed any duplicate and completed copied/forwarded requests from 2019
    • Update items removed from VHDL-2019 with their root cause issues from private documents / 1076_ballot_comments_with_lost_items_sorted_to_top.xlsx
    • Add requests from reflector
    • Organized into topics

  • Completed during meeting
    • Copy over forwarded requests from 2019 - some duplicates seem to have persisted in the list in addition, there may be a few ones that were completed. Double check needed.

Next Meeting

Thursday June 11, 2020, 11 am Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7)

  • Next Revision
    • Get a list of requests
    • Vote on list of requests
    • Write proposals with use models
    • Write Language change specifications

Comments

Topic revision: r2 - 2020-05-28 - 20:46:56 - JimLewis
 
Copyright © 2008-2020 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback